Please submit your paper through Edas: http://edas.info/N25497
February 15 update – Late Breaking Papers
If you would like to publish your research work that yielded results after the February 14 deadline, please consider submitting it under the Late Breaking Papers track, currently open: http://edas.info/N25497
PDF INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAMERA-READY PAPER SUBMISSION
- Submit each of your accepted papers via IEEE PDF eXpress for format checking and certification. The conference ID is 43985X.
- Login to EDAS and select one of your accepted papers.
- Click on the Register icon that looks like a blue ticket.
- Register for the conference at the author rate.
- Make sure you add all your accepted papers to your basket.
- Submit the IEEE copyright form for each paper.
- Upload the final version of each of your papers.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the
Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Before you submit your paper for CCECE 2019, here’s what you need to know:
- The format of the paper should follow the IEEE conference paper style. You can download a template and style guide here.
- CCECE 2019 will only accept the electronic submission in pdf format of a full paper in English.
- Conference papers are limited to four (4) pages, without incurring extra page charges. The paper may be extended to eight (8) pages. In such a case, extra page charges will be applied (see Registration tab for the rate schedule).
- CCECE 2019 proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- CCECE 2019 authors are invited to submit extended versions of their presented conference papers for publication in the IEEE Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (CJECE) special issue within four weeks of the conference final day. The extended manuscript must be significantly extended (by a minimum of 30 per cent) in its overall technical content and research results beyond the scope of the conference paper published in the CCECE 2019 conference proceedings. The extended manuscript will go through another separate review according to CJECE’s review process. For more details, please visit journal.ieee.ca.
|Special Session & Tutorial Proposals||January 8, 2018*|
|Full Paper Submission||February 14, 2019*|
|Notification of Acceptance||March 1, 2019*|
|Author Registration & Final Paper Submission||March 29, 2019*|
*Please note the date change
Please refer to the Special Session tab for more information.